The Enlarged Partial Agreement on Cultural Routes of the Council of Europe (EPA) awards every year the certification “Cultural Route of the Council of Europe” to applications fulfilling the requirements.
Should your cultural route association be interested in applying for “Cultural Route of the Council of Europe” certification (cycle 2017-2018), we invite you to send an email to email@example.com by 28 July 2017. We will then send you the Application Form and related documentation.
2017-18 CERTIFICATION CYCLE: TIMELINE
Early July: Call for Application to the certification « Cultural Routes of the Council of Europe » on the Cultural Routes website.
30 September: Deadline by submitting the application form for the certification by e-mail and post to the European Institute of Cultural Routes (EICR).
- Analysis of the documentation submitted by the 30 September 2017 by the EICR.
- Selection of independent experts by the EICR in charge of drafting the evaluation reports.
- Independent expert review and contact with Cultural Route management in order to verify the documentation submitted and prepare the evaluation report.
- Field visit along the route by the independent expert and meeting with the Cultural route management. Preparation of evaluation report by the independent expert.
- Submission of the evaluation report by the independent expert.
- Examination of the evaluation report by the EICR and recommendation to the Bureau of the Enlarged Partial Agreement on Cultural Routes of the Council of Europe.
- Examination of the evaluation report by the Bureau of the Enlarged Partial Agreement, experts audition and recommendation to the Governing Board of the EPA on the Cultural Routes.
- Communication by email of the results of the experts audition to the candidates and invitation of selected candidates to present their project during the EPA Governing Board April meeting in Luxembourg.
- Examination of the evaluation report and of the recommendations of the EICR and the EPA Bureau by the EPA Governing Board;
- Audition of the candidates and decision concerning the certification.
May: Notification letter send by the Executive Secretary of the Enlarged Partial Agreement to the auditioned candidates concerning the certification of their network as “Cultural Route of the Council of Europe”.